Need the Top Rated Termite Extermination in Alhambra, Arizona? Call Rid A Bird Pest Control at 623-587-0125
Nearly every home in Arizona has pests but you may not see them. Not all pests are harmful, too – they are just an annoyance. However, many times it is the pests that you don’t see that could be a major concern. If you are bothered by pests or you are concerned that you may have harmful pests in or around your home and may need a top rated Termite Extermination in Alhambra, Arizona, you can call us today at 623-587-0125. We will provide you with a free, no obligation estimate. We want your home to be pest-free so you can live comfortably, just as you deserve to, without worry or annoyance caused by pests.
Your home should be one of beauty, admiration, and enjoyment. But pests can make it one of misery and nightmares. Pests can be in the form of animals, insects, or vegetation that can be inside or outside your home. Pests are not invited and they are not welcome in or around your home. They can actually make your home a nightmare to live in instead of a place where you would like or enjoy coming home to everyday.
Need Termite Extermination in Alhambra, Arizona? Call Rid A Bird Pest Control at 623-587-0125
Nearly every home in Arizona has pests but you may not see them. Not all pests are harmful, too – they are just an annoyance. However, many times it is the pests that you don’t see that could be a major concern. If you are bothered by pests or you are concerned that you may have harmful pests in or around your home and may need Termite Extermination in Alhambra, Arizona you can call us today at 623-587-0125. We will provide you with a free, no obligation estimate. We want your home to be pest-free so you can live comfortably, just as you deserve to, in your home without worry or annoyance.
You probably know the dangers of having uninvited pests in your home – they can cause disease, make your home smell awful, cause annoying noise, and more. Not to mention the pests that like to come near or around your body such as flies, mosquitoes, moths, and other uninvited flying pests. In Alhambra, pests can invade the inside of your home. Bees, bedbugs, crickets, scorpions, centipedes, vermin such as raccoons, and other animals and insects can invade your home through open windows or cracks in your home’s foundation or outside coverings. Pests can cause noise inside your home, scare you, smell bad, or eat your belongings. They can even eat your home!
Pests in Alhambra can also gather the outside of your residence causing noise, damage, and other issues for you and your family. Outside your home, pests include insects such as bees, ants, and termites, and animals such as blackbirds, skunks, raccoons, rats, mice, and other animal pests.
Weeds are another outside pest that can make your yard look very poor. If they are not controlled they can take over your beautiful landscaping and spread quickly, choking out the plants that you spent your hard earned money and time on. If you live in an HOA, you could also be fined every month until your yard gets cleaned up!
Termite Extermination in Alhambra is our specialty. If you have any type of pest inside your home or on your property and you want them removed, call us today at 623-587-0125. We can help with your worst pest problems in Alhambra – we are local, family owned and operated, and not a franchise. We have over 35 years experience in the pest control business, and we always treat everyone as a person and not a number. Your pests from today will be completely gone tomorrow, and that is not only a guarantee, but also our warranty!
Live in the home that you want to be proud to live in by removal of your pests today. We can help, and we guarantee the work. Call 623-587-0125 today to get your free estimate now.
Get Help Now:
Here are some pest control prevention tips, courtesy of Rid A Bird Pest Control:
- Inspect for and seal all cracks in your foundation with a high-quality caulk application.
- Verify all window screens and screen doors are in good condition and do not have holes in them. If you have screens with issues, get a new one. They aren’t very difficult to replace, but if you don’t want to do them yourself just find a glass shop near you that can fix it.
- Close all doors when going in or out – verify the door is closed completely.
- Look at the door seals in your exterior door frames – get new ones if they are worn, falling out, or aren’t there.
- As you are looking at the seals, look at the thresholds too. Caulk any places that have holes of about 3/8″ or less. Use wood filler if the cracks are bigger. Always use high-quality wood filler material. Paint or stain the wood filler after it has set and dried all the way.
- Inspect your window frames too and seal any cracks inside and out with materials that were suggested above.
- If you see any insects (especially) in your dwelling do your best to move them outdoors or exterminate them before they breed and become a real issue. We know someone that had a few small moths in their apartment and they didn’t remedy the issue – a month passed and before they knew it they had a nearly catastrophic issue with them because they were multiplying everywhere in their pantry.
- Speaking of pantries and food, always keep food in your pantry and cabinets sealed . Keep onions in your refrigerator where they will keep longer. Also, if they don’t get used they won’t attract bugs. Store potatoes in a sealed bag and use within a couple of weeks or throw them out. Potatoes are amazing breeding grounds for fruit flies. If you see fruit flies, moths, or any other flying insects in the kitchen, this is an extreme warning to take care of them as soon as possible because if you don’t you could end up with a swarm in your dwelling.