Need the Top Rated Insect Control Removal in Surprise, Arizona? Call Rid A Bird Pest Control at 623-587-0125
Nearly every home in Arizona has pests but you may not see them. Not all pests are harmful, too – they are just an annoyance. However, many times it is the pests that you don’t see that could be a major concern. If you are bothered by pests or you are concerned that you may have harmful pests in or around your home and may need a top rated Insect Control Removal in Surprise, Arizona, you can call us today at 623-587-0125. We will provide you with a free, no obligation estimate. We want your home to be pest-free so you can live comfortably, just as you deserve to, without worry or frustration caused by pests.
Your home should be one of beauty, admiration, and enjoyment. But pests can make it one of misery and nightmares. Pests can be in the form of animals, insects, or vegetation that can be inside or outside your home. Pests are not invited and they are not welcome in or around your home. They can actually make your home a nightmare to live in instead of a place where you would like or enjoy coming home to everyday.
Need Insect Control Removal in Surprise, Arizona? Call Rid A Bird Pest Control at 623-587-0125
Nearly every home in Arizona has pests but you may not see them. Not all pests are harmful, too – they are just an annoyance. However, many times it is the pests that you don’t see that could be a major concern. If you are bothered by pests or you are concerned that you may have harmful pests in or around your home and may need Insect Control Removal in Surprise, Arizona you can call us today at 623-587-0125. We will provide you with a free, no obligation estimate. We want your home to be pest-free so you can live comfortably, just as you deserve to, in your home without worry or annoyance.
You probably know the situation of having pests in your home – they can cause disease, make your home smell bad, cause horrible noise, and much more. Not to mention the ones that like to come near or around your body such as flies, mosquitoes, moths, and other uninvited flying pests. In Surprise, pests can invade the inside of your home. Ants, bedbugs, crickets, scorpions, centipedes, vermin such as mice, and other animals and insects can invade your home through open doors or cracks in your home’s foundation or outside wall coverings. Pests can cause noise inside your home, scare you, smell bad, or eat your belongings. They can even eat the beams in your dwelling!
Pests in Surprise can also invade the outside of your dwelling causing noise, damage, and other annoyances for you and your family. Outside your home, pests include insects such as bees, ants, and termites, and animals such as blackbirds, skunks, raccoons, rats, mice, and other animal pests.
Weeds are another outside pest that can make your yard look very poor. If they are not controlled they can take over your beautiful landscaping and spread quickly, choking out the plants that you spent your hard earned money and time on. If you live in an HOA, you could also be fined every month until your yard gets cleaned up!
Insect Control Removal in Surprise is our specialty. If you have pests outside your house or on your property and you want to get rid of them, call us at 623-587-0125. We can get rid of your challenging pest issues in Surprise – we are local, family owned and operated, and not a franchise. We have over 35 years experience in pest control, and we always treat everyone as a person and not a number. Your pests from today will be completely gone tomorrow, and that is not only a guarantee, but also our warranty to you!
Live in the home that you want to be proud to live in by removal of your pests today. We can help, and we guarantee the work. Call 623-587-0125 today to get your free estimate now.
Get Help Now:
Here are some pest control prevention tips, courtesy of Rid A Bird Pest Control:
- Inspect for and seal all cracks in your foundation with a high-quality caulk sealant.
- Verify all window screens and screen doors are intact and do not have tears in the screens. If you have screens with issues, replace them. They aren’t very difficult to replace, but if you don’t want to do them yourself just locate a glass shop near you that can help.
- Close all doors when going in or out – make sure the door is closed completely.
- Check the door seals in your outside frames – replace them if they are worn, falling out, or non-existent.
- While you are inspecting the seals, look at the thresholds too. Caulk any places that have cracks of about 3/8″ or less. Use wood filler if the cracks are larger. Always use high-quality filler material. Paint or stain the wood filler after it has set and dried completely.
- Verify your window frames too and seal any cracks inside and out with materials that were suggested above.
- If you see any insects (especially) in your home do your best to transplant them outdoors or exterminate them before they multiply and become a real issue. We know someone that had some small moths in their home and they didn’t take care of the issue – a month passed and before they knew it they had a horrific problem with them because they were multiplying everywhere in their pantry.
- Also in regards to pantries and food, always keep food in your pantry and cabinets sealed completely. Store onions in your refrigerator where they will last longer. Also, if they don’t get used they won’t attract bugs. Store potatoes in a sealed bag and use within a couple of weeks or throw them out. Potatoes make amazing breeding grounds for fruit flies. If you see fruit flies, moths, or any other flying insects near your kitchen, take it as an extreme warning to remove them immediately because if you don’t you could end up with a swarm in your home.